Thursday, May 7, 2009

Initial Post


In my quest to stay up-to date I've begun my own blog journey. My blog title is inspired by a fractal I made in December of 2007. The title represents a condition of life that we all encounter from time to time. It's been my experience that the true grit of my own character is best found in those moments where everything seems to be spinning at once. Choices are made, new journeys begin and growth ensues.


About my art...

I've been working with Fractal Art for over two years now. You're probably wondering what fractals have to do with art since you likely remember them from math class. In essence, much of nature contains visual fractals, that is, similar patterns that are visible at different levels of magnification of the same object. What fractal art does is take the mathematical principles and generates them as images. I enjoy it because it taps in to both my desire to learn new things as well as my artistic imagination.


More to come...

My deviantART page

No comments:

Post a Comment